Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Sun Valley Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sun Valley Ltd., Georgia Avenue, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3RD
Our company registration number is 00548296 - Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
FREE SAMPLE OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ELIGIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY - This promotion is ONLY open to bone fide caterers or business owners aged 18 years or over who are legal residents of the United Kingdom (England Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) and operate a business in the United Kingdom that can stock Sun Valley nuts.
- Only one entry per address and the Promoter will only send samples to a business address and only one sample per user.
- Participants may request samples via the enquiries email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by contacting Sun Valley customer services helpline.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the participant.
- No part of a sample is exchangeable for cash or any other product.
- No responsibility can be taken for Samples that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- The Samples will be provided on a first come first served basis and are only available whilst stocks last. Applications received after stocks have run out will not be processed.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (business name, business address, business type, tenure, name, telephone number) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in the legitimate interest of both of us to administer and operate the promotion that you have chosen to participate in.
10. Any personal information collected will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
11. This promotion opens on 01/10/2018 and closes at 23:59 on 31/03/2019.
12. Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
13. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
14. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one per person.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or receiving the free samples. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
20. By entering this promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
21. Promoter: Sun Valley Limited, Georgia Avenue, Bromborough, Merseyside, CH62 3RD.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms and Conditions - Twitter Give Away Competition
(The 'Official Rules')
1. TIMINGS Entries will be accepted for the product giveaway between 10am on the 16th January 2019 and 5pm on the 22nd January 2019 (excluding weekend of the 19th & 20th September).
2. PRIZE NOTIFICATION
One entrant per day will be selected at random. The winners will be notified by January 25th 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY The giveaway is only open to bone fide caterers who are all legal residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
The officers, directors, employees, contractors, prize providers and agents of Sun Valley Nut Co. (the “Promoter”) and the immediate families and those living in the same household of any of the above are not eligible.
4. ENTRIES Each entry requires the user to retweet a promotional tweet from @sunvalleynuts
6. SUBMISSIONS By entering this contest, entrants grant consent to the use of their name and likeness, along with establishment name for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation (except where prohibited).
7. PRIZES The prize on offer is five cases of BBQ Peanuts and Corn with TABASCO Brand Seasoning. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
8. ENGLISH LAW These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By taking part in this competition entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
10. PROMOTER Promoter: Sun Valley Limited, Georgia Avenue, Bromborough, Merseyside, CH62 3RD
Jim of Kent ....... Sun Valley say "Peanut Perfection" on the pack and I have to agree with them; if you like salted peanuts go on and spoil yourself with some of Sun Valley's finest!
Chilli Nuts - quality nuts. Some chilli nuts are more about heat than flavour, but these are an excellent mix of hotness and a delightful savoury assault on your taste buds. Excellent value too.
Michael Candy - These are the best Wasabi flavoured peanuts, in my opinion, available. We first had these in our local hostelery and became addicted.